Saturday, March 14, 2009

a little bit about me


Well, to be honest to let the world know all about me is very - not me. But since you might be a little interested in who is photographing your child I’ll fill you in on some details. I am based in Norfolk, Virginia. I have a wonderful husband, Eric, and two incredible kids. We also have two black labs; they kind of rule our world. I studied child development and child life in college then worked in the field of child life for a number of years with cancer patients.

I have always treasured my pictures and portraits of children knowing they won’t be this little for long – sweet soft curls, pigtails and braids, big toothless grins, cute scrunchy noses, superman capes, perfect little pouts and bouts of unbridled joy. Life should be captured by more than just your memory.

What I love: silly dancing with my kids, driving through the Montreat gate, Mexican food and margaritas, chocolate, escaping to the Y and country music. I am a master at grilled cheese, pancakes and handing out popsicles. I’m pretty good a spinning a tire swing too. I love kids, love being around them, love listening to their tall tales and wild imaginations. Lucky me I have found an art that allows me to be with kids, to be a kid!
 
Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop